Shipping & Delivery Speeds
- CampusCube ships care packages via USPS Priority Mail.
- Priority Mail is fast, reliable and can often deliver your care package as fast and more economically than expedited.
- We ship to any address in the United States, including PO and student mail boxes.
- Orders placed before 2pm (Eastern Time) Monday to Friday, typically ship same day.
- USPS Priority Mail usually arrives 1 to 3 days after the day shipped (not including Sunday).
- To estimate the arrival date, find your student's location on the map and refer to the color code in the upper right.
Please Note: These are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- FYI: Many school mail-rooms are CLOSED Saturdays.
- FedEx 1 and 2 Day shipping options are available when you absolutely MUST get it there by a certain date.
- Saturday delivery is not currently available.
- The FedEx 1 Day option offered is FedEx Priority Overnight because this gets to MOST locations by 10:30am and 4:30 - 5:00 pm in remote areas.
Please be aware that if your student is located in a remote area and delivery is to a mail room they may not receive it until the next day.
- To see expedited shipping options place ONLY 1 item in the cart.
- Under each expedited shipping option shown in the cart, will be listed when your expedited care package is expected to ship and when it is estimated to arrive.
This takes into account time of day at our shipping location, weekends and holidays. Please pay careful attention to that information so as not to be disappointed.
- Note: We do not ship on weekends, or after 2pm on any day.
Address Corrections & Re-direction
- We are happy to correct shipping addresses before care packages ship at no charge.
- To correct shipping addresses before orders ship, reply to the order confirmation email with the correct address, or call support.
- Please, please double check shipping addresses before placing orders.
- FYI: Unfortunately we cannot currently re-direct USPS Priority Mail while in transit.
However we are happy to send another for a $15 shipping and restocking fee.
- CampusCube emails tracking notices to customers as soon as the Carrier receives and scans the package.
- CampusCube tracking notices include the tracking number and relevant tracking link for each care package.
- To see the status of your student's care package, simply click the link we provided in the email.
- If you lose the tracking notice, contact support via email or phone and we will be happy to assist.