Shipping & Delivery Speeds
- CampusCube ships care packages via USPS Priority Mail.
- Priority Mail is fast, reliable and can often deliver your care package as fast and more economically than expedited.
- We ship to any address in the United States, including PO and student mail boxes.
- Orders placed before 2pm (Eastern Time) Monday to Friday, typically ship same day.
- USPS Priority Mail usually arrives 1 to 3 days after the day shipped (not including Sunday).
- To estimate the arrival date, find your student's location on the map and refer to the color code in the upper right.
Please Note: These are estimates and are not guaranteed.
- FYI: Many school mail-rooms are CLOSED Saturdays.
- FedEx 1 and 2 Day shipping options are available when you absolutely MUST get it there by a certain date.
- Saturday delivery is not currently available.
- The FedEx 1 Day option offered is FedEx Priority Overnight because this gets to MOST locations by 10:30am and 4:30 - 5:00 pm in remote areas. Please be aware that if your student is located in a remote area and delivery is to a mail room they may not receive it until the next day.
- To see expedited shipping options place ONLY 1 item in the cart.
- Under each expedited shipping option shown in the cart, will be listed when your expedited care package is expected to ship and when it is estimated to arrive. This takes into account time of day at our shipping location, weekends and holidays. Please pay careful attention to that information so as not to be disappointed.
- Note: We do not ship on weekends, or after 2pm on any day.
Address Corrections & Re-direction
- We are happy to correct shipping addresses before care packages ship at no charge.
- To correct shipping addresses before orders ship, reply to the order confirmation email with the correct address, or call support.
- Please, please double check shipping addresses before placing orders.
- FYI: Unfortunately we cannot currently re-direct USPS Priority Mail while in transit.
However we are happy to send another for a $15 shipping and restocking fee.
- CampusCube emails tracking notices to customers as soon as the Carrier receives and scans the package.
- CampusCube tracking notices include the tracking number and relevant tracking link for each care package.
- To see the status of your student's care package, simply click the link we provided in the email.
- If you lose the tracking notice, contact support via email or phone and we will be happy to assist.
Q. Where do you ship College Care Packages?
A. We ship care packages to any address in the United States, including PO Boxes, student mail boxes and residences.
Q. How are Care Packages shipped?
A. We ship USPS Priority Mail which typically arrives 1-3 days after day of order (not including Sundays). Please see the shipping information page for details. When US Mail delivery is not available, we ship FedEx Ground.
Q. Is expedited shipping available?
A. Yes! To see expedited shipping options put only ONE item in the cart and rates and options will be displayed after you've specified the destination.
Q. Can I specify an arrival date for packages shipped USPS Priority Mail?
A. Yes. We can't guarantee delivery on this date, but will do our best to have care packages arrive on or before the date selected.
Q. How do I place orders that ship to multiple address?
A. Please place separate orders for each shipping address.
Q. Do you have gift cards I can email or give to a student to let them know about their Care Package gift?
A. Yes! Click here to see and download gift cards to print or email: download here.
Q. Does the delivery schedule work for all schools?
A. Absolutely! You can order care packages for the months that match your student’s schedule.
Q. What if I have a question or a problem with my order?
A. Our number one priority is to surprise and delight you. If anything isn’t perfect, please tell us so we can make it right immediately. We love hearing from customers.
Q. Is there a Gluten-free option?
A. Yes, select the gluten-free version of our college care packages when ordering.
Q. Is there a Nut-free option?
A. Yes, see the Nut Free / Healthy page for current options.
Contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-912-9600.