Alderson Broaddus University
College Care Packages
Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs is pleased to partner with CampusCube to offer a variety of care packages for your student.
Care Packages are sent directly to students via US Priority Mail. Students will receive an email from the campus mailroom in Hamer Student Center when packages arrive and are ready for pickup.
Care Package Plans Work
Unique boxes sent to your student's residence hall or apartment during the school year
- Healthy, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free or Vegan
- Timed to arrive for important holidays and exams.
- Two price levels:
- Just Snacks ($29.95 per box) - a generous selection of delicious snacks.
- Snacks +Essentials ($39.95 per box) - adds useful items like reusable mugs & tech accessories.
- Choose the months to send a box.
- Add an optional Birthday Box and tell us when to deliver it.
- Write your gift cards.
- Pay once (no recurring charges).
- Send the love.
- It's easy!
School Plans With
Free Shipping for On-Campus Students
- Free shipping is offered at schools where CampusCube has a FREE Shipping arrangement to students living On Campus.
- Free shipping is usually only available for the Care Package Plans.
- Boxes in free shipping plans are sent at fixed times to the school.
- The school will notify your student when a care package has arrived and is ready for pickup.
- All other Care Packages on this site can be sent anywhere, at any time. See below for details.
Care Package Plans With
- Can be shipped anywhere in the U.S., including PO and student mail boxes.
- If current box is ordered mid-month, it will ship same or next day via the same ship service used for all plan boxes.
- Boxes for future months are shipped to arrive the first week of the respective month unless an option to choose delivery week was provided.