Send your guy all the grooming essentials he needs to kick-start his day along with a healthy assortment of energy snacks to keep him going.
- Duke Cannon Ice Cold After-Shave Balm (2.3 oz)
- Superior Grade Shaving Cream (2.0 oz)
- Duke Cannon Big Ass Beer Soap, Jr. (4.5 oz)
- Hand Repair Balm (1.4 oz)
- 3 Cold Shower Face and Body Wipes (Individually-wrapped)
- Duke Cannon Clear, reusable Travel Bag
- Welly Bandages
- Turkey Jerky
- Beef Jerky
- Chocolate Turbinado Almonds
- Hickory BBQ Pretzels
- Clif Energy Bar
- Flex Protein Crisps
- Sahale Fruit & Nut Mix
Add an extra item to make this an even bigger gift!
- Add a Harry's Toiletry Bag made from sturdy water-resistant fabric
- OR add a "Chemistry Set" Flask for that 21+ chemistry student
Shipping - General
- CampusCube ships anywhere in the 50 United States, including PO and student mail boxes.
- Regular items (not monthly or free ship items), placed before 2pm (Eastern Time) Monday to Friday, typically ship the same day.
- FYI: Many school mail-rooms are CLOSED Saturdays.
- We do not ship on weekends.
Individual Care Packages
- If the care packages in your cart allow specification of a delivery date we will use best efforts to have it arrive by that date. These are not guaranteed.
- FedEx 1 and 2 Day shipping options are available at checkout when the items in your cart allow expedited shipping. If you do not see expedited options, check what is currently in the cart.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Please Note: ONLY the The FedEx Priority Overnight is guaranteed to get there in time to be delivered the next business day. Most locations by 10:30am and 4:30 - 5:00 pm in remote areas. Please be aware that if your student is located in a remote area and delivery is to a mail room, they may not receive it until the next day.
- Under each expedited shipping option shown in the cart, will be listed when your expedited care package is expected to ship and when it is estimated to arrive. This takes into account time of day at our shipping location, weekends and holidays. Please pay careful attention to that information so as not to be disappointed.
Monthly Care Package Plans with Regular Shipping
- Can be shipped anywhere in the U.S., including PO and student mail boxes.
- If you order the current box mid-month we will ship it same or next day via the flat rate shipping service we use for monthly boxes.
- Boxes for future months typically ship to arrive the first week of the respective month unless an option to choose delivery week was provided.
Monthly School Plans with Free Shipping
- If your student attends a school where CampusCube has a FREE Shipping arrangement, then it will be indicated at the top of the Plan page.
- Free shipping for these plans typically only applies to Monthly boxes.
- Free shipping for these plans only applies to students living in specific on-campus residences mentioned at the top of the plan page.
- Boxes in free shipping plans are sent at fixed times to the school.
- The school will notify your student when their care packages are ready for pickup.
- All other Care Packages can be sent anywhere, at any time. See below for details.
USPS Priority Mail
FedEx Ground / SmartPost
Q. Where do you ship College Care Packages?
A. We ship care packages to any address in the United States, including PO Boxes, student mail boxes and residences.
Q. How are Care Packages shipped?
A. For single box orders CampusCube ships via the option you select in the cart. For Monthly and School Plans with free shipping we select the best shipping option.
Q. Is expedited shipping available?
A. Yes for single box orders! To see expedited shipping options put only ONE item in the cart and rates and options will be displayed after you've specified the destination.
Q. Can I specify an arrival date for packages?
A. Yes (for items not part of a School monthly plan). We can't guarantee delivery on your date, but will do our best to have care packages arrive on or before the date selected.
Q. How do I place orders that ship to multiple address?
A. Please place separate orders for each shipping address.>
Q. Does the delivery schedule work for all schools?
A. Yes! You can order care packages for the months that match your student’s schedule.
Q. What if I have a question or a problem with my order?
A. Please contact us viat the support email or phone and we will do our best to make it right.
Q. Is there a Gluten-free option?
A. Yes, select the gluten-free version of our college care packages when ordering.
Q. Is there a Nut-free option?
A. Yes, see the Nut Free / Healthy page for current options.
Q. Do you have gift cards I can email or give to a student to let them know about their Care Package gift?
A. Yes! Click here to see and download gift cards to print or email: download here.Contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-912-9600.