August Care package SB
- CampusCube ships anywhere in the 50 United States, including PO and Student Mail Boxes.
- Single box orders placed before 2 pm (Eastern Time), Monday thru Friday, typically ship the same day.
- FYI: Many school mail-rooms are CLOSED Saturdays.
- We do not ship on weekends.
- If the care packages in your cart allow specification of a delivery date we will use best efforts to have it arrive by that date. These are not guaranteed.
For Individual Care Packages
- FedEx 1 and 2 Day are available during checkout when the items in your cart allow expedited shipping. If you do not see expedited options, check what is currently in the cart; monthly or plan items in the cart may cause expedited ship options to be hidden.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Please Note: ONLY the The FedEx Priority Overnight is guaranteed to get there in time to be delivered the next business day. Most locations by 10:30am and 4:30 - 5:00 pm in remote areas. Please be aware that if your student is located in a remote area and delivery is to a mail room, they may not receive it until the next day.
- Under each expedited shipping option shown in the cart, will be listed when your expedited care package is expected to ship and when it is estimated to arrive. This takes into account time of day at our shipping location, weekends and holidays. Please pay careful attention to that information so as not to be disappointed.
School Plans With
Free Shipping for On-Campus Students
- Free shipping is offered at schools where CampusCube has a FREE Shipping arrangement to students living On Campus.
- Free shipping is usually only available for the Care Package Plans.
- Boxes in free shipping plans are sent at fixed times to the school.
- The school will notify your student when a care package has arrived and is ready for pickup.
- All other Care Packages on this site can be sent anywhere, at any time. See below for details.
Care Package Plans With
- Can be shipped anywhere in the U.S., including PO and student mail boxes.
- If current box is ordered mid-month, it will ship same or next day via the same ship service used for all plan boxes.
- Boxes for future months are shipped to arrive the first week of the respective month unless an option to choose delivery week was provided.
USPS Priority Mail
FedEx Ground / SmartPost
Q. Where do you ship College Care Packages?
A. We ship care packages to any address in the United States, including PO Boxes, student mail boxes and residences.
Q. How are Care Packages shipped?
A. For single box orders CampusCube ships via the option you select in the cart. For Care Package Plans we select the best shipping option.
Q. Is expedited shipping available?
A. Yes for single box orders! To see expedited shipping options put only ONE item in the cart and rates and options will be displayed after you've specified the destination.
Q. Can I specify an arrival date for packages?
A. Yes (for items not part of a School monthly plan). We can't guarantee delivery on your date, but will do our best to have care packages arrive on or before the date selected.
Q. How do I place orders that ship to multiple address?
A. Please place separate orders for each shipping address.
Q. Does the delivery schedule work for all schools?
A. Yes, you can chooes the care packages for months that match your student’s schedule.
Q. What if I have a question or a problem with my order?
A. Please contact us at the support email or phone and we will do our best to make it right.
Q. Are there options for special diets?
A. Yes gluten-free, nut free, and vegan variants are available for care package plans. Also, see our products collections for special diets.
Q. Do you have gift cards I can email or give to a student to let them know about their Care Package gift?
A. Yes! Click here to see and download gift cards to print or email: download here.Contact support: email@example.com or 973-912-9600.