A 100% Nut-Free care package. No need to compromise just because you want Nut-Free. It's a super tasty, gourmet college care package any student will love.
- Fancy Pants Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- MadeGood Soft Baked Granola Minis
- HalfPops Popcorn
- 88 Acres Triple Berry Seed Bar
- 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar
- Pretzel Pete Pretzels
- Smash Crispy Marshmallow Cinnamon Rice Treats
- Late July Lime Tortilla Chips
- Hippeas Chickpea Vegan Cheddar Crisps
- Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Goldfish
- Kellogg's Nutri Grain Bars (2)
- Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn
- Nature's Bakery Blueberry Fig Bar
For Expedited Shipping put only 1 item in Cart
- CampusCube ships anywhere in the 50 United States, including PO and Student Mail Boxes.
- Single box orders placed before 2 pm (Eastern Time), Monday thru Friday, typically ship the same day.
- FYI: Many school mail-rooms are CLOSED Saturdays.
- We do not ship on weekends.
- If the care packages in your cart allow specification of a delivery date we will use best efforts to have it arrive by that date. These are not guaranteed.
For Individual Care Packages
- FedEx 1 and 2 Day are available during checkout when the items in your cart allow expedited shipping. If you do not see expedited options, check what is currently in the cart; monthly or plan items in the cart may cause expedited ship options to be hidden.
- Saturday delivery is not available.
- Please Note: ONLY the The FedEx Priority Overnight is guaranteed to get there in time to be delivered the next business day. Most locations by 10:30am and 4:30 - 5:00 pm in remote areas. Please be aware that if your student is located in a remote area and delivery is to a mail room, they may not receive it until the next day.
- Under each expedited shipping option shown in the cart, will be listed when your expedited care package is expected to ship and when it is estimated to arrive. This takes into account time of day at our shipping location, weekends and holidays. Please pay careful attention to that information so as not to be disappointed.